*Please select your Class Dates (9:00am -2:00pm):
May 06, 2017 & May 07, 2017 at the PURCELL location.
May 20, 2017 & May 20, 2017 at the PURCELL location.
May 13, 2017 & May 14, 2017 at the MOORE location.
May 27, 2017 & May 28, 2017 at the MOORE location.
May 06, 2017 & May 07, 2017 at the MOORE location.
June 10, 2017 & June 11, 2017 at the PURCELL location.
June 24, 2017 & June 25, 2017 at the PURCELL location.
June 03, 2017 & June 04, 2017 at the MOORE location.
June 17, 2017 & June 18, 2017 at the MOORE location.
|1. Certification: I certify that the above statements are true and correct.
2. Training: Training consists of ten (10) hours classroom instruction and six(6) hours of behind-the-wheel instruction. All drivers’ training instruction will be taught by teachers licensed by the State of Oklahoma. Behind-the-Wheel driving instruction shall be given in a car equipped with dual brake controls. The student must complete all training time to receive a certificate of completion.
3. Tuition: The student shall pay $350.00 to Precision Driving School, LLC. as tuition for a complete course in Driver’s training. If the student is a minor, his/her legal guardian agrees to pay the tuition fee. Payment of tuition shall be paid upon enrollment. There will be a $35.00 charge assessed on all returned checks.
4. Refunds: The school will not refund any tuition if the school is ready to fulfill its part of this agreement and/or is prevented from doing so by lack of cooperation of the student and/or his/her guardian.
5. Missed session: A 24-hour notice is required for canceled driving sessions. If notice is not provided, the session can be rescheduled with the student for $50.00 per each 1 hour session.
6. Additional Driving: In the event additional driving time is desired, sessions may be scheduled with Precision Driving School, LLC. at a rate of $40.00 per each 1 hour session.
7. Operation: Precision Driving School, LLC. Agrees to operate and conduct the school in accordance with the rules for Commercial Driver Training per the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety.
8. Training Schedule: A training schedule for vehicle operations will be set during the first class session.
9. Agreement: A signed copy of these agreements shall contains the entire contract between parties and no changes or amendments thereto shall be binding upon the parties, unless made in writing.